We’re thrilled that Q-Outdoor, a 100mm sponsor of the Fat Bike Summit and Festival, is contributing a ton of outdoor-related merchandise for the event, to be used as prizes and who knows what else. Leigh Carter, Q-Outdoor General Manager, sent us a box of items last week, some of which made it into the above right photo.
- Crescent Moon Snowshoes (2 pair)
- Back Country Access (BCA) backpacks w/ hydration (2)
- Alite Camp chairs with utensils (2)
- Outdoor Research (OR) stuff sacks / drybags (several)
- Skadi ski ties (40) and several wall mounts
- Alite dog leashes (2)
- and more
Q-Outdoor supplies local retailers with outdoor products. And:
Much more than a product warehouse, Q-Outdoor offers a spectrum of programs and services that can help grow your business, increase profits and—most important of all—free up more of your time to get out in the great outdoors.
See their Why Q-Outdoor? page for more.